Thursday, July 28, 2011

Graduation It Really Happened!!!

Just so you all know I really Graduated!!! NO JOKE!! Want to see.....


See Look Me and the Man

Once Again

All my siblings came to celebrate!!!! LOVE THEM!!!

Look Mom and Dad and Grandma Too!!! 

I'm a little sad that I didn't get pictures of the other people that came to support me, Doug and Becky, and Julie too!! I sure am glad I have great in-laws that are so supportive.
Just let me tell you this they all sure were proud, lets just admit it I was a little proud too. Now that I'm done I don't really have much to do in terms of work so I've been spending time with my Grandma. This is what I've been doing.
Just one of each block that I had finished.
So I've been working on this black, white, and red quilt I've been working pretty hard on it the last 3 days. I am 2 blocks short of having done 44 blocks in total, I'm going to try and keep posting on my progress and all the other things that have been going on.

Oh and maybe I'll take a pic of the car so that you can see what it looks like. Just so you know I was skeptical about the car but pretty sure I'm in love with it now that I've been driving it around.

Signing off...............

No comments:

Post a Comment