Monday, September 1, 2014

I have a One Year Old!!! Say What!!!!


It was not supposed to happen this fast. I can't believe that it has been over a year since I had this little baby boy.

Reese has changed so much, obviously they are supposed to but that doesn't mean that I was prepared for all of the changes that happened. Reese has changed our lives so much, we don't know what we would do without him at this point. He brings so much joy to our lives and to others. Even though we've lost plenty of sleep and are constantly worrying about him and what he is doing it is worth all of it to snuggle with him. But now he a big boy and I can't turn back time so I thought I would share a few picture of him that were taken recently.



 He's just to cute and puts a smile on our face!!!

Hopefully, this next year I'll be able to keep everyone updated better and keep these cute pictures coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment