Monday, February 7, 2011

Starting Week 2

Well this is the start of week two at my internship. It's been going pretty good, I can't really complain, I'm really getting the hang of things and flying through those tax returns. The days go by really fast, they don't drag, and I learn something just about every day. The only downfall is that I work with a not so pleasant person, I attend school with him and he got caught distributing test bank questions to others in the department and almost got kicked out of school. The only reason he didn't was because he lied to the person who was in charge of the department. How stupid, why would you want to cheat your way through school, you don't learn anything and you wouldn't be able to actually practice because you really don't know what you are doing.


On another note we bought a couch over the weekend! Yay, I can't tell you how exciting it was to get a new couch. Well it's not really a new couch, haha kinda not. We bought it at the youth ranch and get this it had never been owned by anyone before. It had been dropped of by a furniture store that discontinued that model. It had only been there for less than one day. I'd take a pic but Mitch is sitting on it and he's not a fan of me taking pics. I'll post one later.

No comments:

Post a Comment